Marijuana Ranch Dressing:
Time Required: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
Yields 2 Cups Dressing
What You Need:
- 1 cup CannaMayo (if vegan use egg-replacer rather than 3 egg yolks)
- ½ cup sour cream (vegan sour cream works fine)
- ¼ cup buttermilk (or 1/4 cup soy milk if vegan)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- ½ tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Taste dressing and adjust flavor and consistency to your preferences.
- Chill dressing for 2 hours in the fridge before serving.
Read this full story…..: Recipe for Marijuana Ranch Dressing