- Senate Resolution 6 sponsored by Sen. Curt Thompson.
- Status: Prefiled as of November 24, 2014.
- Summary: A resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Georgia so as to authorize the General Assembly to provide by law for the legalization and regulation of marijuana;
- to permit persons 21 years of age or older to purchase limited amounts of marijuana for personal use;
- to provide that the fees and tax proceeds from the sale of such marijuana be dedicated equally between education and transportation infrastructure purposes;
- to provide that such funds shall not lapse;
- to provide for submission of this amendment for ratification or rejection; and for other purposes