Category: Original

Do you qualify for a marijuana job? (CO MED Support Badge)

This article will tell you if you qualify for a Medical Marijuana Support Occupational License. This license — often referred to as a Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) support badge — allows a person to work for a marijuana business. If you’re looking for jobs like budtender, grower, trimmer, extract artist, packager or even receptionist, you need an MED support badge before you can interview.

Read More

Poll: Virginians ready for marijuana reform

State Sen. Adam Ebbin wants to change Virginia’s strict marijuana laws. He prefiled a bill in October to reduce penalties for marijuana possession to a civil violation and fine rather than a drug crime and the penalties and stigmas that come with it.

A new poll suggests that Virginians stand behind Ebbin in his goal.

Read More